Sister Missionary Dies After Touching Electrical Wire

sister missionary electrocuted

On Sunday, August 6, Church spokesman Eric Hawkins made the following announcement:

“It is with great sadness that we share news of the death of a young missionary. Sister Heidi Andrea Ortega Huber, age 22, died yesterday after she came in contact with a live electrical wire. Despite attempts by missionaries and first responders to resuscitate her, Sister Ortega passed away. Sister Ortega is from the Santiago Chile Independencia Stake and has been serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central Mission since April of 2016. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and loved ones of Sister Ortega as they mourn her passing, and we pray they will be given comfort during this difficult time.”

 

electrical wire

More from Ben Arkell

LDS Artist Captures Stunning Photos in Portraits of Jesus Website

Here’s something we can all agree on… Suzy Oliveira has started something...
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

On Sunday, August 6, Church spokesman Eric Hawkins made the following announcement: “It is with great sadness that we share news of the death...
" />